KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Modern contemporary design. Units designed to accommodate integrated appliances.
- Choice of styles and colours.
- Choice of contemporary ‘Topform’ worktops complete with upstand and splashback behind Hob.
- Soft close drawers and doors.
- Utility space for washing machine, dryer and storage
- Switched power point for under counter lighting
- Service switch for each kitchen appliance.
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
- Stylish bathrooms with attractive range of quality sanitary ware and fittings.
- Elegant tiling to wet areas in bathrooms and ensuites or generous allowance.
- Heated towel rail in main bathroom.
- Contemporary shower enclosure in ensuites with pressurised water supply and fitted showerr door.
- Contemporary wardrobe design with assorted storage/hanging options. Two wardrobes in the 3 and 4 bed homes and one wardrobe fitted in the 2 bed homes.
- Select colour UPVC futureproof windows and sliding patio doors, Ultratech hardwood multi locking front door.
- Over front door canopy with zinc finish.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- All rooms will have energy saving LED pendant light fittings with down lighting to kitchen/dining area – generous light and power points with contemporary switches and sockets.
- Lighting points adjacent to each external door.
- Convenient external socket fitted.
- Each home pre wired for E car charger and intruder alarm.
- Smoke, fire and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
- Air to water heat pump to run zoned heating system with priority hot water.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Pull down ladder and light fitted to attics.
- Main infrastructure installed to accommodate communications providers
- A2 BER Energy efficient certificate.
- Boasting an “NZEB” standard certificate (Nearly Zero Energy Building)
- Air to water heat pump runs a zoned heating system with priority hot water.
- Every house in Avonmore View comes with a centralized mechanical extract ventilation system.
- High performance windows and doors from Munster Joinery
- Wall, floor and ceiling insulation that exceeds building regulations means that this truly is a future proofed home that will achieve the very best levels of energy efficiency.
- Each house is also wired for outside electric car charging points.
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Each home is wired for intruder alarm system.
- All walls and ceilings skimmed; ceilings painted white, walls an off white and timber work to select colour and finished to a high standard.
- Sleek contemporary doors, with matching architraves, skirting boards and window boards.
- Modern door handles in brushed chrome finish.
- Painted stairs with stained handrail and newel caps.
- Each Avonmore View home is covered by Homebond 10 year Structural Guarantee Scheme.
- Select brick and rendered finish.
- Select Colour UPVC futureproof windows and sliding patio door, Ultratech hardwood multi locking front door.
- Over front door canopy with zinc finish.
- Plastered concrete block/post and panel boundaries to rear gardens.
- UPVC Soffit, fascia, downpipes and seamless aluminium gutters. Colour matched to external joinery.
- Brick paving to two car driveway.
- Lawns seeded.
- Site infrastructure to facilitate up to date communications providers.
- Communal open spaces landscaped to a high standard.
- External socket and water tap as standard.
- Side gate fitted as standard.
- Garden office option available
The information in this website including any plans, descriptions, images, specifications or dimensions in it or separately provided or communicated to prospective buyers is indicative and intended to act as a guide only. Any such information, plans, descriptions, images, specifications or dimensions (including any information or details which may be given verbally) should not be relied upon as the basis for any offer or contract and do not constitute any statement of fact or any representation or warranty. Any plans given are not to scale. Any measurements/areas are estimates only and may vary. Prospective buyers are responsible for making their own enquiries and satisfying themselves, by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements in this document. Ridgeway Homes Ltd may make changes to design, features, finishes and specifications. The finished home may therefore vary from the information provided. Information about transport and local amenities is provided as a guide only and may be subject to change. Please refer to your contract pack (if applicable) for further information on anything not covered by this document. Ridgeway Homes Ltd does not authorise the Agent(s) or its staff to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of this development. All statements contained in this document are made without responsibility on the part of Ridgeway Homes Ltd.